To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Managing your network on the go-go-go!

Mike Hammett wrote:
I'd think a Sprint PocketPC device would be the way to go, but I haven't tried it.

The device would probably work, but Sprint's coverage around here is atrocious. (My personal phone is on Sprint, and it doesn't work reliably at about half of our tower locations, for instance.)

Based on cell coverage, I'll probably have to go with Alltel or (maybe) AT&T. I've got more experience with Alltel's phones (that's what basically everyone else in the office uses) and know their coverage is pretty good in my service area; I'm just concerned about finding a device and software that will cover what I need.

David Smith
MVN.net