To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Leasing 2.3 or 2.5 GHz Licensed Spectrum

So Patrick, if an operator has an interest in launching WiMAX using BreezeMax will Alvarion help them find and acquire access to a license in the market they are looking to launch? I know that is not your area of expertise but I also know that other competitive vendors are doing just this type of work to help operators get in the game.

If not I know that Kris Twomey and Stephen Coran are both capable of helping in this process. I am working on this myself.

It would be nice if an AWS profile were being established for WiMAX (since I have a license in this band which NOBODY has done anything with yet). I guess it will happen once someone steps up and places a BIG order! :-)
Scriv

Patrick Leary wrote:
 The way, the link to the Secondary Market specific search is:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLease.jsp

" Spectrum Lease Search

A new ULS feature to search for spectrum leases, including searches on
fields unique to leasing. The spectrum lease search results page is
standard ULS format with a link to lease details. The spectrum lease
detail page, also standard ULS format, is similar to license detail in
that the lease information is displayed in tabs such as Main, Admin,
Technical Data, and Market."

Patrick Leary
AVP, Market Development
Alvarion, Inc.