I appreciate what several WISPA folks are doing to try to get more latitude
in equipment/antenna matching, and as a full "Principal" WISPA member, I
would like to ask the WISPA board to publish a position paper on legal
operation and guidelines for WISPs to use in order to meet the current
rules. It needs to be done now.

Actually showing we are paying more than lip service to the current
regulations  and officially Supporting legal operation may go a long way
towards building better credibility with the FCC AS well as with the rest of
the wireless industry.

Is WISPA up to the challege of setting the precedent.

Ralph
Brightlan.net
North Georgia Broadband Without The Wires"

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **