Ralph

As only a list member, wireless operator and entrepreneur, I support and
encorage your request. WISPA, should publicly support issues, especially
those that are law. This specific position should not be something that
requires debate.

I hope this request will open a dialog of democratic, representative,
self-governing action of WISPA in general. WISPA taking a public position
would make paid membership more attractive to myself, and many others I
associate with.

Zack Kneisley

On 9/1/07, Ralph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I appreciate what several WISPA folks are doing to try to get more
> latitude
> in equipment/antenna matching, and as a full "Principal" WISPA member, I
> would like to ask the WISPA board to publish a position paper on legal
> operation and guidelines for WISPs to use in order to meet the current
> rules. It needs to be done now.
>
> Actually showing we are paying more than lip service to the current
> regulations  and officially Supporting legal operation may go a long way
> towards building better credibility with the FCC AS well as with the rest
> of
> the wireless industry.
>
> Is WISPA up to the challege of setting the precedent.
>
> Ralph
> Brightlan.net
> North Georgia Broadband Without The Wires"

> ** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
> ISPCON **
> ** ISPCON Fall 2007 - October 16-18 - San Jose, CA   www.ispcon.com **
> ** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
> ** FREE Exhibits and Events Pass available until August 31 **
> ** Use Customer Code WSEMF7 when you register online at
> http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

**