Call me stupid, but, don't screw around with your upstream.  Get good
reliable connections, don't get fancier than you have to, don't bother with
VPNs, etc...

If you want to save money and you have scale (minumum 10-25Mb/s, 100Mb/s
definitely), get the bandwidth directly from a carrier and supply your own
pipes.  But, go with a good carrier and get a good pipe.

If smaller, at least get good upstream providers.  I can't imagine a cost
cheap enough to entice me to start jerryrigging the connection that I'm
relying on for my entire customer base....

You spend too much time and money building your network and your customer
base to kill it over a few hundred a month.  If you're too strapped for cash
to get "good connections", spend the time growing revenue (ie
sales/marketing) rather than cutting costs...

-Clint Ricker
Kentnis Technology

On 9/5/07, Jeff Broadwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would it be possible to bridge to the remote box on the provider's
> provider's NOC?
>
> Jeff

**