Allen:

While progress in satellite communications can be measured in 5 year
increments - to design, fund, and launch them... technological
progress DOES come, and has. Spot beams are now a standard feature on
all new satellites, and it's beginning to make a big difference. Watch
to see what happens with WildBlue over the next year as they bring
their built-for-purpose satellite online, as opposed to using "one
big, continent-spanning transponder" technology.

Thanks,

Steve

--

Steve Stroh