I'm glad your still around the industry Allen, every one in a while someone says, Where's Allen M? Makes us wonder. Myself, I would only look at 900 as a temporary frequency to use. Maybe a couple years, more in the very rural areas and less urban wise.

Too many others are using 900 or starting to use it. Electric and water companies for meter reading, walmart and other bigbox for id and our portable phones still use 900 even when their 2.4 or 5.8.

So if building something out and realizing it has a short time span works. Then 900 is workable.

George