From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Allen Marsalis
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 5:26 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Thoughts on 900MHz mesh networks

At 06:37 PM 9/10/2007, Patrick Leary wrote:
>Allen, great to see you pop up on the list again. You've been missed.

Thanks Patrick.  I trust all is going well with you.  I hear you are
now vice president.  Great job!  (I mean that both ways. You do a
great job and have a great job)  :)   Our kids are all growing
up!   Your daughter must be what about 7 now.  Am I close?  Mine is 9
and still wears her oversized Mikrotik and Trango
T-shirts!  :ducking:   LOL, She's still waiting for her Breezecom
t-shirt.. ;)

Allen

--------

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

--------

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(42).

 This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(84).

viruses.

**