Matt Liotta wrote:

“We cannot anticipate when, if ever, our operations will become profitable,” they state in their fillings, which seems honest enough. But hey, more power to them if they can raise that kind of money. We'd laugh all the way to the bank if someone offered us a similar valuation.

-Matt

Two things, thanks for the informative reply Matt.
But you also know that the disclaimer you just posted is common place amongst companies that don't make a profit.

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **