Patrick Leary wrote:
Yep Brad, and I stand corrected as to how they went about getting up on
NASDAQ. They are playing in the much bigger leagues now though for sure.

I wasn't really trying to beat you up on how they got on the Nasdaq. I only pointed out the difference because an IPO is much harder than an APO. The larger issue I had with your email was their profitability, which they are so far away from they haven't even given guidance as to when they might achieve it.

Again, more power to them.

-Matt

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **