To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:47 AM
Subject: [WISPA] OT: Wasps

Does anyone know what causes the swarming behavior in wasps around towers. I dont mean a few of them hanging out having a smoke and sharpening their stingers. I mean the big swarms of hundreds. We were at 4 different locations yesterday. All of them were unclimbable due to swarms of wasps. No nests on the structures either.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chuck Bartosch

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **