From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 8:28 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Netflix

Mike Hammett wrote:
> The Level3 depeer was caused by Level3, not Cogent.  It has the same
> effect, but a different cause.

Whoever caused it; Cogent is the one that made it painful for the entire
internet. They could have rerouted traffic instead of blackholing all of
Level3. The fact that they offered free transit to Level3 customers only
shows their intent to send a message to Level3 et al.

-Matt

-Matt
----

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

----