What do you use for your wireless cpe?

Carl Shivers wrote:
I recently bought a batch of Buffalo AirStations, which run WHR-HP-G54.
Based upon recommendations, I also installed DD-WRT in order to improve the
OS, I thought, and so I have functionality I wouldn't normally have, like
SNMP.
These are working fine except for one problem, on several, we have noticed
that the DHCP server will simply stop giving out ip addresses. We are not
sure why, but everything works fine after rebooting the router 1 or 2 times.
Also, putting static private addresses in works as well after turning off
DHCP.
I need to know if there is a fairly good router out there that will handle
DHCP and allows to use SNMP. I would like to have my cake and eat it too by
keeping my costs under $70. These are used primarily for residential.