Marlon, you are pretty rural :)   You probably would have a hard time
growing much without heading 500 miles to find a market with more people
than cows :).  From what I'd guess from your economics, strict bandwidth
caps may be a good choice for you--but, for people who either are in or have
access to larger markets, more subscribers is a better route for _so_ many
reasons and has the nice benefit of making bandwidth much cheaper on a
per-subscriber basis--increased oversubscription ratios combined with lower
bandwidth costs.

Thanks,
-Clint Ricker
Kentnis Technologies