From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of George Rogato
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:24 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Vuze / Comcast / Peer to Peer / FCC

Chuck I am connected to fiber. It's right next to my water tank with a
lot of sectors on it to ditribute out to the vrious repeaters, I
sectorized the hell out of my network with tight beam widths and reuse
frequency without interfering with myself. A good portion of my network
is 5gig and I have almost 1000 radios. I could double my customer base
and not too heavily impact my network.

I believe in high capacity systems, so thats the way I build it.

George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org

----