Dennis,

   Are you a vendor member of WISPA? If so, please accept my apologies for
asking, but if you are not a vendor member then you need to be for several
reasons:

1. We need active vendor members since it actual vendor member funds that
allow us to accomplish our goals for all WISPs across the country - not
exclusively WISPA members, but it's the Reagan affect of trickle down
economy :)

2. Your open advertising on list would actually be something that you sat
down and thought about every quarter so that you could get the best bang for
your buck and it would go to all email addys on all WISPA list servers.
(Thousands?)

3. It wouldn't make you look like you are taking a cheap shot at selling
your wares on WISPA lists to WISPA members.

4. If you were a paid WISPA vendor member - we wouldn't get all these emails
off list from other members & vendor members who have actually paid their
dues to advertise their wares/services on these lists every time you try to
"slip" one in on us/them. Some of these vendor members are no larger than
your company, but they have paid their membership. Please respect the way we
have things set up and uphold the rules of all the lists since that is only
fair for all involved.

Every time you "slip one in" you are really doing everyone involved with
WISPA wrong. The members because you haven't paid your Vendor dues and our
vendors who have paid their dues to have the privilege to do what you seem
to be doing for free. What if we didn't have any vendor members and everyone
would just "slip" an advertisement in? Where would WISPA be then?

I know you have some fine gear and I can't help but believe that you would
definitely benefit from a vendor membership. A picture is worth a thousand
words and I have seen what you are selling and I know it works :) - - WRITE
A CHECK!!

I did peruse my vendor member paperwork (and the web site) to confirm that
you haven't paid vendor fee's, but paperwork sometimes is not the fastest
way - so if you are a vendor member please accept my apologies.

Mac