From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Larsen - Lists
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Looking for short licensed link

Hi all,

I am looking for a licensed link to replace a fiber connection.   I am
currently paying for a 100meg fiber connection between two of my towers
and would like to replace it with my own infrastructure.  I own the
towers on both sides, there is plenty of LOS and the link distance is
2.9 miles.  The connection currently peaks out at about 30 meg, but I'm
planning to put remote backup servers on the far side, so I'd like to be
able to maintain 100meg speeds.

I am interested in finding out what kind of radios people are using for
this type of link.  The fiber connection costs me $500/month, and I'd
like to be able to pay for the link within 2.5 years, so that puts a
$12-15K  price range on it.    Vendors, feel free to contact me off-list
about this one.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com

----