I know we are already talking about breaking the rules, but even if it
was certified gear it is my understanding that you are not allowed to
hang new 5.3/5.4 gear that is not DFS2 capable. If you have the
equipment in stock it is allowed but all new gear must be DFS2.

Personally I think this is where non-certified equipment is likely to
run into problems. While I don't think I have any radar around me to
kick in the DFS2 stuff I would be pretty leery of running non-cert gear
where you may interfere I think this would be a case of the FCC actively
persuing enforcement against non-certified equipment.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless