From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Eric Rogers
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 7:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Private vs Public addresses for end-users

If the default for most routers is DHCP, then give it a private block and
then D-NAT all port 80 traffic to one of your servers and give them a
spash-page that says..."Your router lost its' configuration.  Here are
instructions of how to reset it."

Don't forget, the default for most routers' wireless is wide-open.  If you
lock them out by default...it is in both of your interests to get it set
back up and secure.  I'll spend the extra 15-20 minutes to walk them through
a configuration so their neighbor has to pay for a connection.

Eric