Sounds good. In the next week or two (depends on weather) I will be
changing my main links. Good to have some numbers to compare against.
I will make a note to post my numbers (P4 to RB133). What about signal
levels and mpci cards used? Now if MT would allow different sized
NStream2 setups (say 40/5) I would be very happy. Why use all 40/20/10
on the return side, I push 10mbit out but only ~1mb or so back.