We have a set of Alvarion B100 that have been installed for about 8 months.
They are (believe it or not) doing a point to point link of less than 500
ft.
They should have never been installed because they are on 5.7 GHz and in
this particular installation they take up a channel I really need to use for
something more productive at this site.
The person ordering it assumed when it came in on 5.7 that it could simply
be programmed for 5.2 instead. Of course we know that isn't possible.

So here I am stuck with a set of Alvarion B100s on 5.7 and wanting a set on
5.2 instead.
Is there anyone around who might be interested in a trade?

Ralph