From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Shoemaker
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TrangoLINK-45

After running the numbers, it does look like I can get some decent
throughput out of this thing in 5.3 using the integrated antennas at 6.5

miles. Certainly better than the Canopy BH I'm using now.

Another question: the sales page for the TrangoLINK-45 says it's VLAN
aware, but there's no mention of VLAN configuration in the user manual.
Is it possible to assign a VLAN to the management interface of these
radios?

Patrick Shoemaker
President, Vector Data Systems LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
office: (301) 358-1690 x36
mobile: (410) 991-5791
http://www.vectordatasystems.com

Mike Hammett wrote:
> Responding to myself, I think the Orthogon can go to -7 and the
Redline
> to -20 just for this purpose.
>

> ----------
> Mike Hammett