We quit buying Shireen cable because of their spools. We finally gave up
and re-spooled 5 spools of it onto other empty (comscope) plastic spools. We
have also gotten that cable in on wooden spools and they are equally as bad!
Poor quality seems to plague that cable company. The wooden spools are held
together by 4 long bolts, but the bolts pull through the thin wood sides and
the cable will not unspool and if you take it out of the box it is shipped
in - - - - it scatters like a covey of Quail! What a nightmare.

 I think we are going to have to stay with comscope :) till we hear
something else :-)

Mac