We had the same thing about a mile from us. A couple of the neighbors
called the tower owner. They changed it to white strobes during the day
and red lights after dusk controlled by a sensor. I did not ask the
neighbors how much trouble it was, but the change happened pretty
quickly so I assume not much.

Ken Chipps