Not to burst a bubble but the special "type certification" that is part
of part-15 was created for unlicensed solutions.  Most license holders
are responsible for the equipment that is in use. Thus the equipment is
only certified to meet special regs of the band, unlike unlicensed where
the majority of the responsibility is on the manufacture.

Anthony Will
Broadband Corp.
http://www.broadband-mn.com