From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: 18 June 2008 17:38
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] mission critical 100Mbps links

Mission critical equates to multiple paths and technologies in my book.
Network hardware can break whether it costs $100 or $100,000.

I would consider a licensed & unlicensed combination for this path.  If your
sites will allow you could go with 6GHz and a 5Ghz failover path.  Both
links could probably use the same 6' antenna with a dual polarity feed, but
then again you are depending on one common point of failure by serving this
"mission critical" site with two links from the same upstream site.

The better solution would be to feed the site from completely diverse
upstream paths.

Best,

Brad