Brian,

Depends on many factors. The price point of 10k per sector is usually
assuming you are talking about purchasing 1-6 sectors. Most of the MFR's are
able to and willing to come down in price considerably when frame orders or
larger deployments are taken into consideration.

Best Regards,

Jeff Booher

Channel Manager, North America
www.apertonet.com <http://www.apertonet.com/>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
24/7: 206-455-4950

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or work
product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others without express permission is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.

  _____