We have an omni with 3.65 Redmax. I have it on a 140' tower with flat
terrain, moderate trees. I have about 5 customers completely NLOS, one of
which is almost a mile away, shooting through dense trees, and getting 5
mbps down, 1 mbps up.
We've been very please with the ease of installation and the performance.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 1:40 PM, John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would you mind sharing with us your experiences with this product? Do you
> have hilly or tree covered areas where you serve? Does the propagation you
> see in 3.65 GHz with Redmax reflect similar experiences you have had with
> other bands like 5.8 GHz, 2.4 GHz or 900 MHz? Any feedback is much
> appreciated.
> Thank you,
> John Scrivner
>

> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Gino Villarini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Scriv
> >
> > The 3.65 SUO is the "Subscriber Unit Outdoor" for the Redline Redmax
> > 3.65 ghz 802.16d line of products
> >
> > Gino A. Villarini
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
> > tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145

John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications
307 Grand Ave NW
Fort Payne, AL 35967
256.844.9932
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.boonlink.com

you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing,
spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or the
source, please contact the sender directly.