Mac,

I could not have said it any better. It has been a long 3 years for me and my
family. While my company and a group of volunteers worked hard to get the
Misissippi gulf coast Internet and VoIP phones, a lot of people never knew that
I too lost everything in Katrina except what we could carry in our vehicles. I
do not think that I can rebuild my home again.

I cannot say enough about the volunteers that were here to help after Katrina.
Some people of whom their names I may have forgot, but I will never forget
their faces. They worked damn near around the clock for weeks on end, without
any complaints.

I've spent the last week trying to harden my system here. It will be made
available to any group that may need it. I owe a lot to WISPA and to Part-15.
I'm pretty sure that Joe Laura in New Orleans feels the same way. We have to
work together to get things back up as soon as possible. Although it is
tracking to south west Lousiana, it is still too far out the detimine where the
eye will hit land. We just have to be prepared no matter where it hits. This
storm is getting large enough to do a lot of damage to a lot of areas.

As I sit here in south Mississippi, I will be praying that people make the
right decision and get out of harms way. There is no reason why we should have
any loss of life. They know a storm is approaching.

I will keep this list updated on how things are progressing on the MS gulf
coast.

Best Regards and God Speed,

DSLbyAir