To all those who have asked, or were wondering...

I live in Houma, LA, where Gustav visited...

For the first time in my life, we evacuated. Now... I'm stuck in MS
waiting to get home. Family is well. Internet access the past few days has
been difficult to get.

There is much devastation back home. I apparently lost two live oaks, a
pine through my barn/garage and other superficial damage at my home. My
"babysitter" that I offered to evacuate with us was determined to stay
home. At the last minute, she decided she wanted out. Too late... So,
she and her family stayed at my home since it is was much sturdier and
on much higher ground than hers (mine is about 6 ft about the sea as
compared to hers at 3 ft below and about 20 miles closer to the gulf
than mine). They were shaken but are as well as can be.

As-far-as the office, the building is good. NOC running on generator since
power went out Monday at about 7 am. Good thing it is fed by the city's
natural gas and I don't have to keep refueling...

We have much damage to our wireless infrastructure. Not sure of the extent,
but all towers have damage needing to be addressed. Don't know about the
subs since they don't have power for us to see their end, but am expecting
may problems with CPE's and mounts.

The whole area has much wind damage. On the bright side, it appears flooding
was only in the southern most part of the Parish from what I can tell.

If you have watched the weather channel, St. Francis School that was
ripped apart on TV is where my girls attend. The local State Trooper's
office had its roof torn off, as-well-as many homes. Trees and power line
down everywhere. They are forecasting three weeks with no electricity.

They are not letting people back in until Friday from what I hear. I do
have a pass permit to re-enter. Now that I have the family situated,
I'll head back tomorrow. It's a damn having the mixed feelings of whether I
should have stayed instead of leaving, but I guess the family is a little
more important to me these days than the business...Maybe I'm finally
growing up AND feel fortunate enough to be able to have been able to make
that choice for myself. Not everyone IS so lucky!

I'll provide more information when I can.

Thanks,
Cliff