We have an IPv6 block.  Mostly just for testing right now.  You can peer up
with Hurricane Electric over an IPv4 tunnel for testing.

Our routing guru handles our ARIN requests.  You are welcome to tap him for
some guidance if you need it.  Tony Mattke ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thank you,
Zak Wolfinger ­ IT Director
Cyberlink Technologies, Inc.
888-293-3693 Ext 4357