On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Rogelio wrote:

>Cool, I've love to see a URL showing the features of your $900
>soln.

About 50% of it is here: http://www.mikrotik.com/  :-)

The other half would depend on specific needs, but a combination of
radius and php gets the rest.  I don't SELL a solution for that, I
stated that's my average COST in a hotel.  That includes 4-6 APs
plus a hotspot controller.  I already have my own radius/php
solution that I use.  I can put one together for others.

>Also, they were looking for turnkey, easy-to-maintain solutions on
>which they would a serious revenue stream would depend.  And while
>I don't know for sure to that IP3 completely provides that, I'm
>guessing it does to some degree...

While I can never guarantee revenue streams, I can provide
networking solutions which make this possible.  If their location is
right, then revenue WILL follow.  If not, then..well, you know.  ;-)

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Professional Technical Trainer    *