  From: John McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 9:23 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT: Sales CRM suggestion

  Yeah, I don't know exactly what a true CRM program is but PowerCode has
been a great tool for us to follow sales from lead to activation.

  Brian! I Put in a special feature request to have your awesome coverage
maps integrated with PowerCode.

  Powercode maps all your leads, subs, APs etc into a Google Maps API then
shows their proximity to each other...how cool would it be if you could
overlay our propagation maps with that???

  On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Brian Webster