Mike,

Thanks for the response. Again, Hutton/Electrocom has been a great
distributor to work with.  .

I'll just add one more point about the Pac DP product.  We forsee a huge
future demand for the 2ft Dual Pol Wide Band 5.8G Parabolic.
In the past, it was all we used, sense we had standardized our PTP
deployments on Trango Atlas which are DP.
But now, DP is not just a Trango thing. Both Mikrotik and StarOS, now
support two radio cards for their Full Duplex modes, and/or Routing in one
pol out the other.
Some peoiple are also taking advantage of A/B ports on a single radio for
diversity, although the FD is more common. These needs are becomming more
and more necessary now that WISPS are growing and need their backhauls to
pass more speed. And using a 40Mhz contiguous channel is very difficult to
find free spectrum on, and usually not realistic.
There are challenges, in noise rejection with a dual pol feed, but the
advantages of having both links on one antenna are huge (space, colo costs,
etc).
Pac Wireless lowered the price of this DP product to a level where it a no
brainer for a WISP to want to buy/stock EVERY dish as DP capable, even if
they don't plan to use it.
I personally think it was the #1 product of the year, and should earn Pac
Wireless the title.

We also see a need for the feeds, because WISPs have lots in the field
already, and its logical they may upgrade their installed dishes at some
point.
 Some of the older 2ft dishes, need a small nick cut out to allow the new
HDD feeds to slide in, but a dremel can make it about 1 minute easilly.

2ft dishes are the most common jsut because they are so easy to work with,
and Landlords never complain about the size.
We found the Dishes are often needed even on shorter links, with OFDM
products, because of noise avoidance.

The Wide Band model HDDA5W is also important. Full Duplex often requires the
spectrum to be 60-80mhz or so appart, to get adeqaute isolation between the
Pols. So more often than not, even when using 20mhz channels, the links are
a combination of two spectrum ranges. For example using channel 5.3G, 5.4G
one way and 5.8G band the other.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband