From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Blair Davis
Sent: Wed 9/24/2008 11:52 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Who stocks PacW DP feeds

This is for Mike and it is off topic....

Mike, what is the deal with hutton getting the Ubiquity NS2 or the Senao
EOC-2610 back in stock?

Hutton has become my main wireless supplier for radios, cards, boards and other
parts, excluding antennas.

Thanks,

Blair

Mike Brownson wrote:

        Tom,  Thanks for the good word.  On the web site, if it says call for
availability it means there are none in stock and the lead time has not been
entered for that product.  So you're right to think that it's not going to ship
the next day.  But I'll pass your note on to the product manager for Pac and
see about uping the levels for the 29DP.  I thought it was normally a stock
item.  But sometimes we run out before the next shipment comes in.  Again I'll
check.   Thanks.

        Mike B