We've had this topic before, from the perspective that, one's chance to
accurately predict and/or have a successful install heavily relies on their
market topology, not just processes. Example... a) AP on 2000-ft mountain
looking down on a flat town versus b) urban environment with tower height
restrictions and tall buildings and trees blocking LOS.

What I can say is... When we started out, we had a 90% failure rate, and we
spent the time to manually do pre-mapping studies. Now, we have about a 90%
success rate, and usually we just do a quick Google map look.  So what
changed?

1) Almost all leads that come in, come in pre-qualified (in target served
areas).
2) We have much more towers and relay site infrastructure in place now. (to
have more chances to get to it)

These were due to changes in our marketing processes, not changes due to our
technical processes.
And of course also, growth.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc