Steve,

Actually I have more of a mountain of the outdoor units.  I used a skid and
fork lift to get them to the dumpster.  Though my real problem with these
radios is their inability to work well for a long duration of time with most
laptops and their inability to work well whatsoever with Intel wireless
cards.  Regardless of who's fault it is - Engenius or Intel - Intel is in
laptops, Engenius needs to adapt to this.

Charles,

These will be indoor installs so the durability and operating conditions are
not a big deal to me.  I am interested in knowing if anyone has deployed
them in a hotel/hotspot, though!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343