From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:07 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Indoor Access Points

Miracle of miracles! Do the Ruckus model(s) that you use have antenna
diversity built in (like they used to) ?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>> Josh Luthman wrote:
>>
>>> I am looking to see what other members use for indoor access points.
>>> Primarily I'm looking for a residential install and hotels.
>>>
>>> I've been using the Senao/Engenius equipment for quite a while but I
>>> have encountered several issues over the years and I am hoping to
>>> find a replacement low-cost product.
>>>

>> Ubiquity NanoStation2. Works great. There are cheaper options like
>> the Loco or Pico. I like the durability and operating conditions of
>> the outdoor one and find it worth the extra 50.00.
>>
>> Is it just me or is it fast becoming"no matter the 802.11a/b/g
>> 2.4/5Ghz hardware need the answer is Ubiquity" :)
>>
>> They seem to be pretty cool.

>> -
>> ----------
>> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
>> http://signup.wispa.org/

> ------
> ----

> ------
> ----

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993 Cisco Press Author -
"Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
WISPs - Do you know where your customers are?
For wireless coverage mapping see http://www.ask-wi.com/mapping FCC Lic.
#PG-12-25133 LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackunger>
Phone 818-227-4220  Email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----