Miracle of miracles! Do the Ruckus model(s) that you use have antenna
diversity built in (like they used to) ?

CHUCK PROFITO wrote:
> I agree with snappy,  the Ruckus units PENETRATE and lock on with no
> multipath issues. We use them for difficult or large home and business
> wireless. We have had some in for over a year with no problems.  They will
> even sort out and use a reflection !
>
> Chuck Profito
> 209-988-7388
> CV-ACCESS, INC
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Providing High Speed Broadband
> to Rural Central California

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
Cisco Press Author - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
WISPs - Do you know where your customers are?
For wireless coverage mapping see http://www.ask-wi.com/mapping
FCC Lic. #PG-12-25133 LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackunger>
Phone 818-227-4220  Email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>