Isnt a 40mhz channel in 3.65ghz against the rules?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Nash
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 4:03 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti 3.65

I really can't remember about throughput.  This was really what the board
would do, not the card.  We felt it was the max that the board/card/snr
could give which was encouraging as this is on a site that we've had a TON
of 5 GHz noise.  Our specific application had a much lower need than the
test results gave, so that's why I don't remember.  In other words, the
spectrum was clean, and nice for a change.

It was a StarOS WAR4-WP188 board, 64MB with 8 MB flash and 533MHz IXP-425
CPU.

Nice boards.  We have a link that sits at -50 and its max on a 40MHz channel
is 70mbps aggregate.