The average person watches 4 hours of TV per day.   If we are streaming
at 1.5mbit which is somewhere between SDTV and HDTV it is 660MB/hr.
This works out to 79.2GB/month per person.  On average I would be that
there are at least 2 separate TV views per household (kids vs parents
for example).  This would get us to 158.4GB/mn leaving less than 100GB
for all other traffic.

If we run the same for HD which is roughly 2.5mbit or 1.125GB/hr we get
135GB/mn per person for HDTV.

While 250GB is more than enough by current usage standards if all
viewing moves to IP it is not going to take long 250GB to be a pretty
tight fit for total monthly bandwidth.

I pay by the gallon for water, by the kw/hr for electricity, and capped
with overage on cell service.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless