Travis,

Im a little late responding to this thread, but I will put my two cents in.
Currently there are products on the market that are shipping that deliver
15-20mb per AP but you wont find much in the wimax arena that will ever
deliver more than 50 mb, due to the need to use a small channel width, even
with 2X2 mimo. That being said, it doesnt mean that Wimax products are not
at a level where you cannot support 250 subscribers per sector. On a legacy
wifi product such as VL, Trango, etc the products do not have the benefits
of the Wimax mac.

At any rate, what you are talking about is the availablity of a Pico
product, not a micro or macro. Companies like ours are working on PICO
products but expect most to deliver Pico in 802.16e, and later on in the
next year and a half or so.

-

Jeff Booher

Director of Sales, North America
www.apertonet.com <http://www.apertonet.com/>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
24/7: 206-455-4950

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or work
product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others without express permission is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.

  _____