From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 8:10 AM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] NetFlix Streaming Bandwidth Information

Problem with 900 is the lack of spectrum. Most fast equipment uses 10 to
20MHz. In 900 there is only a total of 26MHz. The fastest solution on the
market is to use an XR9 card in 5 or 10MHz mode. 5MHz in a MikroTik unit
can give you 5-6Mbit effective throughput without Nstream. Canopy is
second fastest but uses 8MHz bandwith if memory serves me right. Another
problem is the noise pollution in 900 and the best to that problem is
hands down canopy.

Don't expect anything blazing fast in 900MHz that will be affordable any
time in the near future.

/Eje
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile