I think it comes down to not allowing that 5% of customers that are
going to do the video streaming / movie watching / etc. over the
internet to use your network. There is another 95% of people that just
want to email and surf. Those are the customers you want. Send the
others to cable or your telco and let them deal with it.

Travis
Microserv