There are pseudo square waves on ethernet.  Those have an infinite number of
harmonics.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Rohrbacher
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] FM radio station site strangeness

  I installed a cat5 cable next to a guys police scanner one time and as soon
as I plugged the cable (lan cable from poe to computer) in the police scanner
stayed "keyed up" on 15o or 155 mhz as I remember.  Unplugged the cable and the
scanner started scanning again, so I always thought it was 150 some mhz.

  Brian

  Marlon K. Schafer wrote:
So far all I can find on the internet is that ethernet is at either 12.5 or
31.25mhz.  NOT 350, that's gigE, not 10/100.

Also, this tower is a 100' wooden pole.  Can't move anywhere really.
marlon