To expand on one point made by Bob...

If you need to add T-1's you can do that using Psuedowire with some boxes
from Dragonwave... but you will probably find the ODU/IDU combo a bit easier
to play with.

To add a point for an all outdoor version CAT5 cable is much cheaper than
LMR-400 and others...

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com