We knew what you meant because the 433 has three ports and 411 has one.

I do suggest putting a 433ah up there if you plan to have some good
usage.  Saving 50 dollars isn't worth playing with the board upgrade
game for the capacity it provides.

If the 433ah does work then your line is probably good, does usage
change?  If so the 100m/full change would be my suggestion too.

Note the 4xx boards are very similar hardware (only changes are
memory, ports and some models have bigger CPUs).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St