From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Nathan Stooke
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:43 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How many switches can do RSTP?

Hello,

        We have 3 on another part of our network, but I know you can do
more.  It works really well for our setup.  We are using RSTP so we do not
even loose a ping when it changes over.

        However, we do not care much for it.  It does work in the right
instances, but you have a limit as to the number of STP domains you can have
on a switch.  I think our switches limit is 8.

        Thanks