From: Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:57:22
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Bad install days

I was curious to know what the other WISPs do when installs are
scheduled and the weather is bad.  The problems I see are safety, not
seeing the tower, bitter cold and it's just very uncomfortable to work
in.

Today we have a good foot of snow with ice covering everything - looks
like bubblewrap on my car.

I just told everyone to stay home but call their appointments and
reschedule and play in the snow with their kids, but prepare to work a
half day if things lighten up.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340