We use mainly indoor cat 5.  When the temp drops much below 20* the
insulation gets pretty hard.  It'll more around quite a bit but a sharp bend
will sometimes cause it to break.

When it's too windy I worry about the ladder getting blown over (that's
happened more than once).

If it's foggy and I can't see the towers I also can't see what might be in
the way.

I'm a pretty fair weather installer.  Anything that *might* cause me to go
back is avoided if at all possible.

Anything that *might* get me hurt is avoided at all times.  Period.  That's
part of why I have a 65' bucket truck.  No one else out here has one that I
know of.  They climb those old TV towers etc.  I use a truck.  Much much
safer.

People don't like getting rescheduled, sometimes 3 or 4 times, but we tell
them that we got our reputation by doing a good job the first time, not by
cutting every corner we could.  Nor do we do stupid things (anymore :-)) and
have installs that just don't work right.

Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
o...@odessaoffice.com
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam